A Month of Programs on Gender for Everyone!
Nov 02, 2017
This month, Gender Spectrum is launching some amazing new programs that will be exciting for parents, family members, professionals, young people and others.
There are two programs you can find now on our Gender and Its Dimensions page:
Our Online Film Festival, featuring the premiere of the Gender Spectrum film “Understanding Gender: Narratives of Hijras in Bangladesh” and other free and discounted films from the Frameline Distribution catalogue.
Our three-video series on the Dimensions of gender, featuring members of our Youth Council. Don’t miss these truly inspiring videos to hear these passionate youth describing what gender means and looks like for them.
Throughout the month we will be adding more programs to the page, including:
- A series of talks with Non-binary YouTubers.
- Videos on Navigating the Holidays, Health and Gender, Gender Basics and more.
- A full of week of programs for Transgender Awareness week.
- A new Gender Spectrum Story Time and other family programs.
- A series of audio stories called “Masc,” featuring individuals who identify within the masculine spectrum sharing how masculinity and Gender identity presents itself in their lives.
And many more programs. Bookmark this page and check back throughout the month for updates!