Gendered: School – A conversation for teenagers about gender and school
Mar 15, 2017
“Gendered” is a discussion series brought to you by Gender Spectrum and The Happy Hippie Foundation for youth ages 13-19. For March & April, we will be discussing “Gendered: School”. Once a week for six weeks, we’ll focus on the intersection of gender and school.
We’ll be asking questions like: How do we experience our gender at school? What do we do when places are gendered like bathrooms and locker rooms? Does your school have policies about bathrooms? What positive community and support do you have at school? Is there a teacher or staff member at school that has had a positive influence on you? How do you navigate transitioning at school?
Spots are limited so be sure to sign up early.
- Monday, March 20 from 4-5pm PT/ 7-8pm ET
- Monday, March 27 from 4-5pm PT/ 7-8pm ET
- Monday, April 3 from 4-5pm PT/ 7-8pm ET
- Monday, April 10 from 4-5pm PT/ 7-8pm ET
- Monday, April 17 from 4-5pm PT/ 7-8pm ET
- Monday, April 24 from 4-5pm PT/ 7-8pm ET