While we have a big mission, we have a small staff; volunteers are essential to our work.
Gender Spectrum’s mission is to create a gender-inclusive world for all children and youth. We work to accomplish this by helping families, organizations, and institutions increase understandings of gender and consider the implications that evolving views have for each of us.
Your time and expertise are greatly needed. We would be grateful for any support in the following areas:
- Volunteer at our Professionals’ Symposium and Conference. Learn more about the volunteer positions, and fill out the Professionals’ Symposium/Conference volunteer application.
- Lounge Group Moderator – help new users utilize the Gender Spectrum Lounge, enforce community guidelines, and build community engagement
- Support planning and implementing events including our yearly conference for families of Transgender, Non-binary, and other Gender-expansive youth
- Leadership in creating and/or participating in online educational programs for youth, families and professionals events in the Gender Spectrum Lounge
- Communications and social media support
- General administrative work
- Implementation of fundraising events
- Facilitate a Discussion Group
Please note, if you have a specific set of skills that fit a different type of project, let us know!
If you’re interested in volunteering please fill out the form below: